lördag 11 december 2010

MetaMorfos, the queens of Gamleby

So its been a half week of exams and Im ready to take it easy tis weekend, don't know if that will happen because its the last weekend in Gamleby before the holidays. YAY, soon I will meet my family and friends and all the people iv'e been missing from my life for the past 4 months. Its crazy, iv'e been here for that long already. And Im doing fine :)


So because we had these theoretical and technical exams and courses for so long now, we got an lovely assignment from the artsy teacher, with the greatest of names (Helena), also from Finland;
metamorphosis, transformation.. so the guys from my class kindly to participate and transformed a little. It was a blast, and the guys strangely enjoyed it a lot (or not that strange).
But i was a dumb-ass to notice just after the shoot that i photographed in a smaller format then wanted, darn. But I got something out of them, and you will later be shown the ones that I printed. 
Sneak .....
wonderful quality from the picture taken in the dressing- and makeup room with some fabulous queens!

Nighty night, sleep tight
Helena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar