måndag 21 februari 2011

YH1 & a weekend

So proud of our class for working their asses off for the KlaraG-assignment!
Here some camera-pics of our school wall of assignment pictures: 





And the ones I took, they need more photoshopping but something like this:
Think "Rich housewife cooking dinner and accidentally drops her makeup in the food" maybe?



Now when we've had a still-life photo shoot, I can imagine to do some more of them, but with much more planning, so that I will be as pleased as I want me to be. 
  
My lovely friend is on her way home after a wonderful weekend of fun. I hope the village didn't bore her too much.
The weekend went by with a swing and hopefully more friends will have the courage to visit me in this "no mans land"-village of Sweden. And the next visitor is soon on the way, my very own boyfriend. YAY!

With love,
Helena

4 kommentarer:

  1. <3 me like pep puss

    SvaraRadera
  2. byn tråka mej inte alls!! de va en härlig stad, o DU gjorde de härligast! puss R

    SvaraRadera
  3. BRA! Bäst att du kom :) <3 stad... men bra ändå! :p Tänkte komma till Finland på påsken! yoyo jeejeee

    SvaraRadera